(All advice is anecdotal and based on my own experience.)
As a 8-year survivor of a terminal glioblastoma multiforme brain tumour diagnosis using alternative methods and treatments, I have some extensive experience with alternative treatments dealing with brain cancer. Furthermore, I have insight into changing the mindset that comes with this terrible diagnosis of terminal brain cancer.
Upon diagnosis of my malignant, grade 4 Glioblastoma Multiforme brain tumour, I was devastated and afraid of what may or may not come next for me! My life was great, up until that single, life altering point where the Doctors told me; ‘there could be a “mass” or “something”, within my brain…’
It shatters your perceptions of what really matters in life. It also changes your perceptions of what no longer matters in life.
You become a shell of who you were, and you may put on a brave face, but inside all you are doing is curling up into a ball and shedding tears over a life that could be lost…
I know this myself, because in 2014 when it all began for me, I was a broken man and I thought that I was going to lose my life.
What I am here to show you, is how that life can be found again!
A Cancer diagnosis of any kind has a massive impact on your wellbeing.
My belief is that cancer needs to be approached holistically. All parts of the whole must be looked at and adapted/evolved.
Physical, Emotional and Mental aspects have been my focus since 2014 and in a way, as a patient, I have mastered some of these aspects within my journey.
If you are interested and wish to know more about how you can change your perceptions within a terminal cancer diagnosis, to understand and change your experience of this, please feel free to book a meeting!
I am not a medical professional, just someone like you, who knows how to gain their life back, their own way!
Aspects of Brain Cancer I Can Provide Insight Into:
- Integrative & Complementary Therapies.
- Breathing Techniques to help with Brain Tumour related epilepsy and also physical exercise
- Mindfulness and Mental Resilience to overcome aspects of Brain Cancer that cause anxiety, depression, and fear
- Alternative/Complimentary Therapies to help ease discomfort due to undergoing a Brain Cancer operation
- Supplementation ideas to enhance healing and decrease inflammation of a Brain Cancer patient
- A safe environment to discuss any and all aspects of a Brain cancer diagnosis with someone who has been through it and is still going through it
If you wish to support me in writing my book, Please become a patron here: https://www.patreon.com/JourneyThroughBrainCancer